Sunday, December 21, 2008

too busy...

It seems the holiday preparations have made me too busy to write; perhaps you are too busy to read. I hate that feeling, it is a feeling of being out of control. It is about this time each year I decide some of the sewing just won't get done and I wrap up the fabric with a coupon (just this week I sewed a skirt that I gave a coupon and fabric for to my daughter last year). Many years ago a friend shared this quote with me, which I now share with you:

"Let not our hearts be busy inns that have no room for Him."

2 comments:

Eli said...

It's amazing how much piles up this time of year. That's good advice!

kg said...

Hmm, Eldon opened a gift today and said, "Wow, I got a pocket lining." (His biking pants in pieces, with pattern attached and a promise to finish...) Maybe we need an after Christmas gift making session. :)